...and proudly told everyone about it at dinner
A segment too crappy for XO, but just right for Vinyl Countdown
Featuring Roses 'N Friends, MySpace Hoodlums, and bonus information about the D Club.
I actually think this episode is pretty good. That's weird.
Wherein we have questions for God.
The debut of Gin Wisdom! Oh shiet!!
In which we relay the epic tale of Alcohol World.
Wherein we discuss the relative merits of scrimshaw vs kettlecornery.
Episode 200! A glorious rebirth for the Vinyl Countdown! Praise the cocks!!
Another sample of Mustard Mike's new podcast, which rocks cocks and locks cocks, as well as jocks cocks. I'm trying to say it's good, which was probably not clear.
In Mustard Mike's new podcast, The Nice Guys flawlessly recreate the plot of Teen Wolf! Don't worry, the slight echo in this episode is patched up in future installments.
Our shit story trilogy ends with an epic tale from ol' shittin' Joel.
A gentle sprinkling of friends, united by their love of popcorn and popcorn related technologies.
For our first podcast in months, we return to our roots -- The Imperial Pub!
aka The Bitches Bang Keith McNally
- Super Awesome Hipster Sex… | 3,517 view(s)
- The Erection Connection | 3,344 view(s)
- Besotted | 2,706 view(s)
- Suicide Pact | 2,416 view(s)
- This is the meat. Don’t b… | 2,402 view(s)
- Hornet Attack | 2,007 view(s)
- Louis C.K. | 1,346 view(s)
- Three Men And A Baby | 1,304 view(s)
- Triple Show Extravaganza | 1,279 view(s)
- The Catcher’s Mitt | 1,266 view(s)