Is Pee Wee's Big Adventure good enough to watch three times in one day? I think your heart knows the answer.
Vinyl Countdown rides again! Welcome to the VC Movie Club!! YEEHAW!!!
Our epic three hour send off show! I'd say about two hours of it is pretty entertaining. Thanks for everything, and good luck in there!
We devise a job that Keith could have... in theory. That's never gonna really happen, of course.
For the almost-final Vinyl Countdown, we talk about how to fight off the sads. Then we all kill ourselves.
Reccorded last month, released this month. That's the VC promise.
...and proudly told everyone about it at dinner
A segment too crappy for XO, but just right for Vinyl Countdown
Featuring Roses 'N Friends, MySpace Hoodlums, and bonus information about the D Club.
I actually think this episode is pretty good. That's weird.
Wherein we have questions for God.
The debut of Gin Wisdom! Oh shiet!!
In which we relay the epic tale of Alcohol World.
Wherein we discuss the relative merits of scrimshaw vs kettlecornery.
- The Erection Connection | 4,452 view(s)
- Super Awesome Hipster Sex… | 3,670 view(s)
- Besotted | 3,472 view(s)
- This is the meat. Don’t b… | 2,972 view(s)
- Suicide Pact | 2,914 view(s)
- Hornet Attack | 2,637 view(s)
- Chiggers! | 1,726 view(s)
- The Catcher’s Mitt | 1,583 view(s)
- Louis C.K. | 1,565 view(s)
- Three Men And A Baby | 1,454 view(s)