Is Pee Wee's Big Adventure good enough to watch three times in one day? I think your heart knows the answer.
Vinyl Countdown rides again! Welcome to the VC Movie Club!! YEEHAW!!!
Our epic three hour send off show! I'd say about two hours of it is pretty entertaining. Thanks for everything, and good luck in there!
We devise a job that Keith could have... in theory. That's never gonna really happen, of course.
For the almost-final Vinyl Countdown, we talk about how to fight off the sads. Then we all kill ourselves.
Reccorded last month, released this month. That's the VC promise.
...and proudly told everyone about it at dinner
A segment too crappy for XO, but just right for Vinyl Countdown
Featuring Roses 'N Friends, MySpace Hoodlums, and bonus information about the D Club.
I actually think this episode is pretty good. That's weird.
Wherein we have questions for God.
The debut of Gin Wisdom! Oh shiet!!
In which we relay the epic tale of Alcohol World.
Wherein we discuss the relative merits of scrimshaw vs kettlecornery.
Episode 200! A glorious rebirth for the Vinyl Countdown! Praise the cocks!!
- The Erection Connection | 4,209 view(s)
- Super Awesome Hipster Sex… | 3,642 view(s)
- Besotted | 3,318 view(s)
- This is the meat. Don’t b… | 2,822 view(s)
- Suicide Pact | 2,820 view(s)
- Hornet Attack | 2,514 view(s)
- Chiggers! | 1,577 view(s)
- The Catcher’s Mitt | 1,547 view(s)
- Louis C.K. | 1,523 view(s)
- Three Men And A Baby | 1,430 view(s)