Craig finally gets his lazy ass in gear and edits an episode. Also, we talk about Star Wars, so brace yourself.
Joel tells a funny joke. No, really! And we offend ghosts. Which are real.
The gang reunites, Joel receives a new nickname. (Trust me, he deserves it.)
Is Pee Wee's Big Adventure good enough to watch three times in one day? I think your heart knows the answer.
Vinyl Countdown rides again! Welcome to the VC Movie Club!! YEEHAW!!!
Our epic three hour send off show! I'd say about two hours of it is pretty entertaining. Thanks for everything, and good luck in there!
We devise a job that Keith could have... in theory. That's never gonna really happen, of course.
For the almost-final Vinyl Countdown, we talk about how to fight off the sads. Then we all kill ourselves.
Reccorded last month, released this month. That's the VC promise.
...and proudly told everyone about it at dinner
A segment too crappy for XO, but just right for Vinyl Countdown
Featuring Roses 'N Friends, MySpace Hoodlums, and bonus information about the D Club.
I actually think this episode is pretty good. That's weird.
- The Erection Connection 8,046 views |
- This is the meat. Don’t b... 6,386 views |
- Besotted 5,563 views |
- Chiggers! 4,669 views |
- Super Awesome Hipster Sex... 4,276 views |
- Suicide Pact 4,216 views |
- Hornet Attack 4,160 views |
- The Bitch Cake – Pizza Gu... 3,859 views |
- Upset About Being Un-Nerv... 3,197 views |
- Chicken To Blowjob Exchan... 3,122 views |