Our epic three hour send off show! I'd say about two hours of it is pretty entertaining. Thanks for everything, and good luck in there!
We devise a job that Keith could have... in theory. That's never gonna really happen, of course.
For the almost-final Vinyl Countdown, we talk about how to fight off the sads. Then we all kill ourselves.
Reccorded last month, released this month. That's the VC promise.
...and proudly told everyone about it at dinner
A segment too crappy for XO, but just right for Vinyl Countdown
Featuring Roses 'N Friends, MySpace Hoodlums, and bonus information about the D Club.
I actually think this episode is pretty good. That's weird.
Wherein we have questions for God.
The debut of Gin Wisdom! Oh shiet!!
In which we relay the epic tale of Alcohol World.
Wherein we discuss the relative merits of scrimshaw vs kettlecornery.
Episode 200! A glorious rebirth for the Vinyl Countdown! Praise the cocks!!
Another sample of Mustard Mike's new podcast, which rocks cocks and locks cocks, as well as jocks cocks. I'm trying to say it's good, which was probably not clear.
In Mustard Mike's new podcast, The Nice Guys flawlessly recreate the plot of Teen Wolf! Don't worry, the slight echo in this episode is patched up in future installments.
- The Erection Connection | 3,864 view(s)
- Super Awesome Hipster Sex… | 3,601 view(s)
- Besotted | 3,075 view(s)
- Suicide Pact | 2,707 view(s)
- This is the meat. Don’t b… | 2,621 view(s)
- Hornet Attack | 2,322 view(s)
- The Catcher’s Mitt | 1,466 view(s)
- Louis C.K. | 1,425 view(s)
- Three Men And A Baby | 1,384 view(s)
- Triple Show Extravaganza | 1,339 view(s)