The gang reunites, Joel receives a new nickname. (Trust me, he deserves it.)
Is Pee Wee's Big Adventure good enough to watch three times in one day? I think your heart knows the answer.
Vinyl Countdown rides again! Welcome to the VC Movie Club!! YEEHAW!!!
Our epic three hour send off show! I'd say about two hours of it is pretty entertaining. Thanks for everything, and good luck in there!
We devise a job that Keith could have... in theory. That's never gonna really happen, of course.
For the almost-final Vinyl Countdown, we talk about how to fight off the sads. Then we all kill ourselves.
Reccorded last month, released this month. That's the VC promise.
...and proudly told everyone about it at dinner
A segment too crappy for XO, but just right for Vinyl Countdown
Featuring Roses 'N Friends, MySpace Hoodlums, and bonus information about the D Club.
I actually think this episode is pretty good. That's weird.
Wherein we have questions for God.
The debut of Gin Wisdom! Oh shiet!!
- The Erection Connection 6,184 views |
- Besotted 4,931 views |
- This is the meat. Don’t b... 4,143 views |
- Super Awesome Hipster Sex... 3,871 views |
- Suicide Pact 3,486 views |
- Hornet Attack 3,422 views |
- Chiggers! 3,243 views |
- Upset About Being Un-Nerv... 2,346 views |
- The Bitch Cake – Pizza Gu... 2,166 views |
- Louis C.K. 2,025 views |