Is Pee Wee's Big Adventure good enough to watch three times in one day? I think your heart knows the answer.
Vinyl Countdown rides again! Welcome to the VC Movie Club!! YEEHAW!!!
Our epic three hour send off show! I'd say about two hours of it is pretty entertaining. Thanks for everything, and good luck in there!
We devise a job that Keith could have... in theory. That's never gonna really happen, of course.
For the almost-final Vinyl Countdown, we talk about how to fight off the sads. Then we all kill ourselves.
Reccorded last month, released this month. That's the VC promise.
...and proudly told everyone about it at dinner
A segment too crappy for XO, but just right for Vinyl Countdown
Featuring Roses 'N Friends, MySpace Hoodlums, and bonus information about the D Club.
I actually think this episode is pretty good. That's weird.
Wherein we have questions for God.
The debut of Gin Wisdom! Oh shiet!!
In which we relay the epic tale of Alcohol World.
- The Erection Connection | 5,932 view(s)
- Besotted | 4,498 view(s)
- This is the meat. Don’t b… | 4,022 view(s)
- Super Awesome Hipster Sex… | 3,816 view(s)
- Suicide Pact | 3,396 view(s)
- Hornet Attack | 3,371 view(s)
- Chiggers! | 3,069 view(s)
- Upset About Being Un-Nerv… | 2,217 view(s)
- Louis C.K. | 1,967 view(s)
- The Bitch Cake — Pizza Gu… | 1,953 view(s)